Choosing The Right Fragrance For Your Body
. This article should help you find the right style for you, and reveal your true inner beauty. If you have striking brown eyes, you can play them up by adding eyeshadow, liner, and mascara in colors that are especially flattering for your eye color. Look for rich, matte shadows in shades of green, copper, and blue. These colors add depth and intensity to your eye color, especially when topped with a few coats of navy mascara. Choosing The Right, Fragrance For Your Body.
- Using an eyelash curler before applying mascara is a good idea. Curling helps your eyelashes appear greater than their actual length, and this also contributes to a younger and livelier look to your eyes themselves. Start by squeezing the curler at the very base of your eyelashes. Slowly move toward the front of your lashes, in a smooth motion, then squeeze once more. Doing this gives your lashes more of a naturally curvy appearance than an artificial sharp angle.
- For beautiful nails, put top coat on top of your nail polish every time. Topcoat will not only keep your nails looking shiny, it will extend the length of time between polishing. Avoid substituting clear nail polish for topcoat as it is not the same product, and will not provide the same benefit.
- A handy beauty tip is to add a little nail polish remover to your nail polish. This helps to thin the nail polish out and make it last a little longer. It is also a good technique to use when your nail polish is a little older and has started to thicken up a bit.
- Keep the skin near your eyes well moisturized by applying lotion to the area around your eyes every night. By keeping your eye area moisturized and healthy, you will be able to avoid dark circles, fine lines, and formation of wrinkles.
How to choose:
- Petroleum jelly is the best way to keep the skin on your feet soft and supple. Petroleum jelly is the most trusted product for softening hard feet versus those many other expensive products. Apply petroleum jelly every other day for feet that are smooth, rather than dry and peely.
- Choose your eyeshadow based on your eye color to make your eye makeup really pop. If your eyes are blue, shades of brown are the most flattering. For brown eyes, try purple shadows like lavender or plum. If your eyes are green, golden shades are very flattering, as are many shades from the brown family.
- Beauty is in the details, so you may have to spend a little bit of time on the small things that are often overlooked. This could mean using a good exfoliant in the shower or learning the correct way to shave your face or your legs. These small things add up to a much better you.
- Use some eyedrops so your eyes are shiny and bright. Your eyes will show more life and less redness, so you are going to put your best face to the world. Always have a bottle of eye drops in your desk or purse and use them when needed. Having said that, you should only use the recommended amount.
- As your skin gets older, be sure to wear the moisturizer that meets your skin’s needs for this age. Skin tends to start out oily and becomes drier over time, so it’s important to make sure that your skin’s need for moisture is being met appropriately. If your moisturizer feels heavy or is giving you skin trouble, it’s time to reevaluate.
If you’ve had bumps on the back of your arms, you might have keratosis pilaris, a type of eczema. People are more aware of them in the winter because skin gets drier during that time due to the dry air. What you want to do is exfoliate the dry skin along with a body scrub, then finish up with some moisturizer. Unless you were born perfect, you need a little advice here and there to look better, as well as, spend less time and money doing it! Hopefully, this article has given you some useful insights on improving your appearance that will work great for you from your own home. You will also have a better image of yourself and a more positive outlook on how beautiful you can really be!