But, it can be difficult to stay abreast of the latest technology. Bluetooth, touchscreens, and many other features are requiring many to become better able to use these devices. This article teaches you what you need to know about cell phones. Every few days restart your cell phone, especially if it’s a smartphone. You may not realize it, but you’re carrying around a miniature computer in your pocket. These computers eat up memory over time, and that can lead to poor performance. All you need to do is restart your cell phone to get memory back into play. Become A Cell Phone Power User With These Ideas
Tips to Consider:
- When buying your cellphone, make sure to consider bundles. Many companies offer them, and they can include things like a case or a car charger. It is often less expensive to buy all these items in a bundle than to buy them separately, and there is a good chance you will want some of the accessories.
- Consider purchasing a used phone if you are looking to upgrade before your contract allows you to. This is often less expensive than buying new, and you will not be locked in to a specific contract period. Just make sure your provider supports the phone you want to buy, and that you can easily add it to your plan.
- Did you know that no matter where you may be, you can get help by using your cell phone. You do not even have to be in your phone’s coverage area to utilize this service. The worldwide mobile emergency number is 112. In case of a grave emergency, if you dial 112 your mobile device will search for any existing mobile network to establish an emergency number for your present location. Even if your keypad is locked, it is still possible to dial 112.
- Check online reviews before buying your cell phone. There are lots of new phones coming on the market all the time, and it is sometimes difficult to know which is best for you. By checking online reviews, you can see what features various phones offer, as well as how much other people like them. This can help you to make an educated decision.
- Debrand your phone if you want to increase the memory that you have. This means that you will remove all of the themes, logos and images of the company that it relates to, which will give you more ability to purchase ringtones and images from other providers of cell phone service.
How to buy:
- Did you know that the battery in your cell phone has some reserved power? If you find that your cell phone battery is dead, and you have no way to charge it, enter the USSD “*3370#”. You will see up to a 50% increase in power. This reserve power will charge the next time you charge your phone.
- Charge your phone with a power booster or a pack that attaches to your cell phone. This device will have a full charge already so you can charge your phone on the go and have backup energy when you need it most. You will just need to charge this pack in advance for this to work.
- Use your cell phone as a voice recorder if you do not want to take notes in class. You can simply record the important points that your teacher is saying as the class is in session and go back to them at the end of the day when you are studying.
- A screen protector may not be necessary. The latest screens generally have a protective layer already included. A screen protector may make it difficult for you to see your screen or even make it harder for you to touch and interact with your device. Therefore, when buying your phone, ask about the screen and how it was made to determine if additional protection is necessary.
Remember that the camera on your phone does not use optical zooming. To get shots close up, you have to be close to the target. Alternatively, you can purchase a lens that works with your smart phone for zooming in on pictures. Cell phones are something that almost everyone uses. The tips here have broadened your horizons. With any luck, you should feel better about using your phone’s features.